August 08, 2005

Would Anyone Like to Attend the Theater?

Thanks, Tolbs, for the insta-topic. According to another one of these highly accurate tests, I have many of the same personality traits as this Great Man! I checked my US History textbook, and nowhere in there does it say the Honest Abe sat around in his PJs until 10:15 in the morning, drinking lukewarm coffee with almost-sour Half & Half, reading blogs. But ... the test doesn't lie! Hmm, I wonder if he crank- called his local Chinese restaurant from time to time?

6 comments:

Juliabohemian said...

just tell me you don't think HE'S sexy...

Shanshu said...

Of all the famous people to be similar to...that's the most random one I can think of.

Kinda funny, ain't it?

Cerise said...

I'm Mother Theresa. 'Fun blog!

tolbs said...

Abe transcends badassery.

jyny said...

I am Mother Theresa. Cool test and blog, thanks!

the captain said...

Great. Mine was Hitler. Haven't been called that since I told my mom to go to bed one night. She was really drunk.