August 09, 2005

I Always Knew I Was an Easy Rider

This blog would be nowhere without Tolbs, whose personality quizzes supply me with constant fodder. According to this one, my Classical Movie Personality is Easy Rider. I knew it!


What Classic Movie Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com

I think I have taken one too many of these quizzes, though ... According to the Worldwide Web of Self-Knowledge, I am some weird combination of this movie, Tinky Winky, and Abe Lincoln. So basically, I am:

I don't know what this says about me, but I am deeply, deeply disturbed. I'm going to go lie down with an ice pack on my face and think about what this all means.

Oh yeah, now I recall it means nothing. I can rest easy in the knowledge that blogthings are crap and in the real world, things are OK today.

20 comments:

HighMaintenanceHussy said...

Okay. That's. Just. Disturbing.

Shanshu said...

I agree with HMH.

Nameless said...

I'm gonna third that motion.

Blog things are crap?! You mean Red-orange isn't my power color? I'm not 30% weird? Wait, is it really lower or higher. Oh no, you still have that ice pack?

tolbs said...

LOL. Them are some darn good photoshop skills. If I were to ever see that monstrosity drive down the street my heart would probably explode.

Yes, most definitly good news about the safe landing.

Sung Sook said...

Icing your face... not a bad idea. I'll have to try this the next time I need to contemplate something.

Chark Hammis said...

Looks like I'm going to Washington as Jimmy stewart to kick some ASS!

Danius Maximus said...

I...there are no words

B.O.B.I. said...

There are words, but they sure as shit aren't English.

Abe-headed biker 4tw!

tolbs said...

holy crap dudeoreason that is the best profile picture ever. You are officially my hero.

Larry said...

Hmm, I am sunset boulevard: "You are all about fame and success and avoiding be seen as ordinary."

After this weekend, I am definitely all about fame and success. You should see how famous people live, up close. The ordinary part, I could take or leave.

I am also Abe Lincoln.

Monkey said...

Holy Shit. That is one freaky movie. I'm going to play with my feces now.

Xtine said...

how depressing, I'm Wuthering Heights.

Digitalicat said...

I'm The Godfather. "What have I ever done to make you disrepect me?" heh, heh

Shanshu, I see you everywhere. Do you read every blog in the world, except mine?

Anamika Anyone said...

You are a natural!

BadGod said...

That was a good movie. I stopped taking any blog tests after I found out that they are right all the time.

By the way, what are you doing in your profile pic?

HighMaintenanceHussy said...

I'm Schindler's List. Great.

Frog said...

Amusing test: I'm Shindler's list.
Great Blog.

Anamika Anyone said...

Hi Schindler's lists!
Great to meet my twins.

Spinning Girl said...

I'm beginning to sense some flaws in these so-called "accurate tests".

Have emerged from beneath ice pack to discover self dry of ideas at the moment. Good thing, because I have to pack.

Had a dream of Tinky Winky. Must "up" my dosage.

In my picture, I am saying, "Hushhhhhhhhhh ..."

Anamika Anyone said...

Oh,I thought you were about to kiss a baby.